Sunday, September 21, 2008

TOO MUCH TRAINING FOR TOO LITTLE RESULT

Should have stayed here and enjoyed the day for as good as I raced.

Kept William close most of the race, so not all bad.








Finished till next weekend.

My first race of the year is in the books, and it couldn't have been much more mediocre. A very conservative start, put me behind a ton of riders off the git go. Lap one went by in a flash, and I finally started getting through some of the traffic on lap2. William passed me around 2 or 3 and he was the last one to go by till the last lap. Big power/speed course with one small run up. This is usually my course, but being behind from the start, left me racing for table scraps. I did get into a nice rhythm in the middle to late part of the race, then faded on last lap. Final report card is a C- to D+ due to lazy start, and giving up on the last lap. But everyone needs a first race of the year, and I'm jazzed up for Madison next week........Ty


No comments: