Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ONE RACE, AND I'M BACK ON THE FAVORITES LIST

I wear the Harpers colors one time in a race, and i'm back on Bishop's favorite list! I can't tell you how much better I feel about this. This has been weighing on my mind for some time now. He is correct that I have swore off road racing for 2008. This is mainly because I have a deep rooted fear of being lapped over and over again in crits! Not too mention road rash. Maybe a comeback is in store for next summer. If Lance can do it? But enough about me not racing road. How about Chad racing cross? I'm hearing a lot of babble of "loss of fitness, and motivation". The Iowa races are on the horizon. Two yellow Harper jerseys in the same race, would be a rare sighting!!!! What do ya say? Ty

1 comment:

Chad Bishop said...

Yes, welcome back to my blog. I sort of forgot about you for a bit, but your season is finally here, and you looked super cool in those pictures sporting the 2008 gear.

Well, I am hoping to do some races this year, tentatively debuting with the newton cross. I have a lot of catching up to do. Not to sandbag, but the first race will be a 'training race'. Oops I guess that was sandbagging, oh well, deal with it.