Tuesday, September 23, 2008

RESULTS CONFIRMED WHAT I ALREADY KNEW: I RACED LIKE A PANZY!

After the race in Chicago this weekend, William and I decided to not wait around for the "official" results. My son and team photographer had us finishing around the high teens low 20's. Not good, but something to build on. So since there was no prize money to wait for, or podium girls to kiss, we headed for home. Not knowing the "official" results helped in some way to keep our ego's alive and well, even if it was only until today. The results were just posted on the Chicago cross cup site, and low 20's NOT high teens was the conclusion. I'm still chalking my performance up to the first race of the year jitters, and getting my skirt stuck in the chain ring! This can be easily fixed next weekend in Madison by hiking up my man boobs, and just racing my bike! Sorry for the attitude, I just hate poor results that come from me riding like chicken little...........Ty

No comments: